Thursday, September 24, 2009

Adventure time.

Yes, that's right! Adventure time for me! Oh, but where am I going? Whyyyy am I going? Howwww am I getting there?

I'm going to... *drumroll...* IDAHO. One of the most boring states EVER! And I'm EXCITED to go! Know why? Because I'm depressed and need to escape from school and work and stress and IDIOTS. Heck yes! Thaaaat's right. I'm going to Idaho for two days with Mark and his family. Holy crap. This couldn't have come at a better time. Anywhere besides Utah is alright with me for SERIOUS. It's only a few miles over the border, but still! Idaho! Not Utah. Nobody can force me to go to work! Nobody can nag me about shifts! Nobody can push me about homework! Nobody can drive like an a**hole around me because I'll be on my own adventure! Me not driving! Me not caring! Me spending the weekend with Mark!!!!!!

I love Mark.

I didn't get to see him all day today. :(

I don't know why I'm so depressed lately. There are things that have added to it... like Alexis' brother dying. That upset me a lot. Ugh. Poor Lexo. I wish I was in Texas so that I could give her a big hug.

*le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment