Friday, May 8, 2009

Mmm. Life.

I haven't updated since I posted about Mark. How silly.

Let me recap.

So my birthday occurred. I got an iPod touch from my parents. Two days later it stopped working. WHAT. So we sent it back and they replaced it. *grumbles to self*

ON my birthday, Megan, Kimi, and I went prom dress shopping in Provo. It was fun! It was snowing like madness but it was still great times. I enjoyed hanging with those two. Awh. Good times. :D

Prom rocked. Yes, I got asked. I thought I wouldn't. Haha. Yes. I had a great time with Jake. I pretty much didn't wear my shoes at all. Haha. Waste of money. Oh well. We went to the Planetarium and took epic pictures. Then we ate at... how do I spell it... Benihana. It was EPIC. I... made a horrible racist joke. Oops. The cook provoked me! How was I to resist? Haha. It was great. The dance was way fun, too. I think I looked smashing. Megan looked great too, as did Morgan. All was well.

So I've been seeing Mark A LOT in the past few weeks. At first it was the 'I'm not so sure about this person' approach. One night he and I talked for hours upon hours about life and stuff. It was great. He started telling me how amazing I was and that every time he saw me he thought I looked wonderful. *glee* Finally one night while watching 'Drop Dead Fred' at Nathan's, he held my hand. I was le happy. We talked more and more and got to know one another more and more. I started to really really really get attached to him. I started to want to see him. The last time that happened was with Kaleb (the git).

Sometimes when I get this close to a guy... I sort of fall back and take a look at the picture before me. I get a strange guilt inside of me because of my friends. I'm not saying it's their fault. I just hate when I'm happy and they're not. :( In the past (very distant past) old friends would shun me when I was happy. You know? If I had a guy, they would abandon me. Not a good situation to be in. So... I'm feeling concerned about this. It's so hard not to! I feel so bad, especially for one friend who recently was dumped. I feel sad for her always. When those things happen I wish there was something I could do to fix it.

So, I'm hesitant. Still, I enjoy being with Mark. Every opportunity I got I spent time with him. I still do. Today even. We ran errands together. Good times. :)

I met his family on Monday. They are AMAZING. Haha. His parents are hilarious, and so are his siblings! One of his sisters ignored me but what evs. She was busy with her boyfriend who looks like a jock and a half. He barely said anything the whole night. Hrm.

I started feeling more for Mark than I had ever felt for anybody. Strange feeling...

Last night on my way home from Megan's... I decided to stop at Maceys. It was almost time for Mark to get off of work. I waited patently outside until just before eleven. Then I went inside the store and sought him out. The look on his face when he saw me was of delight. It made me smile. He greeted me with "My night just got one hundred percent better! How are you?". When he punched out we went and talked in his car in the parking lot. He kept seeming like he wanted to say something... something important. I could tell. But, he didn't say it.

Finally I needed to get home. I have a curfew still. Hrm. He was heading to Nathan's, which is on the way to my house. I followed him on Hwy 6 for a ways before making a decision. I pulled up next to him when he parked and got out. He was surprised I'd followed. "Aren't you going to get in trouble?" he asked me. I told him I didn't care and that I had a question for him. "What would you say if I told you I loved you?" I asked. He smiled, slightly surprised, and pulled me close. "I'd have to say that I love you too," he said. "More than anything."

And that, my children, made my heart soar. He told me he'd been wanting to tell me for days, but he was afraid of my reaction. He is a timid guy sometimes, which I'm totally fine with. I couldnt' help but smile. Then... Nathan came outside. He automatically assumed we'd made out. Stupid Nathan.

He's the one that hooked up me and Mark. His fault! Haha. Nathan is amazing. XD Mark and I are official now. :) Life is good.

I must say... my life is falling in to place. I'm graduating in two weeks, I've got a scholarship at UVU, all my classes are signed up, I'm going on the senior trip, Alexis is coming, I'm going on trek, I've got Mark, I have a car finally, I'm making more money finally, and just... YAY! I could sing!!!!

The only thing being stupid right now is Kaleb. He keeps calling me! Git. GIT. Then his ex (or not ex... I have no idea) girlfriend started asking me why I won't talk to Kaleb. I told her to leave me alone. Guh. Stupid. I seriously dislike this girl, people. I always have.

So, that's my two cents for the hour. I need to get to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment