I feel upset, tired, lonely, single, unwanted, unappreciated, ignored, forgotten, and depressed.
Nobody's going to ask me to prom this year, just like last year. Especially since I graduated early. I'm out of everybody's mind.
I mean, I've been asked (duh) but the circumstances dictated that I was not going to have a good time with these people. I want someone that I know and am comfortable around to ask me if at all.
If I don't get asked, I'll get over it eventually. Prom isn't that much of a big deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha... have Ms Cooper put you on the death list.
ReplyDeleteI love you! Thanks for your note on Facebook btw :) it made my day to know my ramblings helped someone. So basically high school is stupid and prom is probably 100X's more stupid than the acutal high school experience...yeah its that lame.
ReplyDelete