Monday, April 6, 2009

Here Comes the Sun

I'm depressed, but I don't want to write about it.

I am grateful for the sunshine today, though. It's very heartwarming and nice. It makes me want to ride my bike. Ahhh.

I guess I'll post some random info about Beatleness since I'm soooo bored. Kthx.


John Lennon was pretty much as blind as a bat. However, like most people, he hated wearing his glasses. Paul McCartney recalls outings with John where he literally had to lead him by the shoulders to their seat and then point out who was around them so that John wasn't totally in the dark. John's first wife, Cynthia, said that she and he would take turns wearing their glasses on outings because they were both blind but both didn't want to look silly.
He didn't officially don his signature 'granny' glasses until 1967. In 1966 he was cast in a movie called 'How I Won The War'. Part of his ensemble was a pair of granny glasses. He ended up liking them, and that's where they came from.

Tada. Random fact. END.

1 comment: