Saturday, March 28, 2009

French fries, please.

Guh. I'm so freaking tired. It's been a long week, kids. A looooooong week.

I'm trying to save money for stuff. Like, stuff I freaking need. I need personal items, hair things, clothes, a new swim suit, shoes, contacts, and some other stuff that I can't think of right now because I'm so tired.

Today while I was being lazy before work my sister came home crying. I asked her what was up. Turns out her friend didn't invite her to her birthday party. I was like, "WHAT?!" And she was crying and I hugged her and was like, "Okay, we're gonna have our own party. CAKE TIME." And then my weird hyperness engaged. She said, "A Beatles party?" I said, "HUZZAH." So she was Ringo and I was John and I tied a sash around my head and wore my John Lennon glasses. She wore my Ringo hat and her sunglasses and a tie and it was epic. We invited over her two friends that are boys and they were George and Paul. We we went outside and ate sandwiches and cheetos, listened to the Beatles, and played Badminton. It was sweet.

There's crap going on in my ward always. So many people dislike my family. I hate it so much. They're so judgemental. I can't stand it. They spread rumors and act lame and such. People my sister's age are so rude to her. I HATE IT. SO much.

Then a girl from my work called and said I needed to go in early. I was sad, and I went to work and was there from five to ten. I made sixty dollars. Not bad I guess. I ended up closing. It took forever so I had my mom come chill with me at the resteraunt. She told me that my dad is angry because we're dead broke and what not. Great.

I watched Yes Man last night. Omgee good movie. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Uhm... I dunno what else. I'm kinda bleh right now. I can't wait to go to church tomorrow. I have no idea why. Probably because I'm gonna take a fifty year long nap once it's over. I love sleep. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment